Nationwide CDL Drug & Alcohol Testing Programs. Same Day Setup. Enroll Today!
Drug and Alcohol Testing services for the whole USA
Drug Testing at Trucking Companies: What You Need to Know
No matter which trucking or transportation company you work for after getting a CDL, you will have to pass a drug screen. According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, trucking and transportation employers are legally mandated to test all drivers before allowing them to operate a commercial vehicle (PART 382—CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES AND ALCOHOL USE AND TESTING).
Owner Operators – $195 includes Pre-Employment Drug Test
Trucking Companies – $195 includes DOT Supervisor Training
• Pre-Employment Drug and Breath Alcohol Testing
• Random Drug and Breath Alcohol Testing
• Reasonable Suspicion Drug and Breath Alcohol Testing
• Follow-Up Drug and Breath Alcohol Testing
• Post-Accident Drug and Breath Alcohol Testing
• Return to Duty
• Breath Alcohol Tests
• Other drug sample collections as requested